Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 27 November 2007

Christmas Release


I’ve just heard that my 2004 book
HER HUSBAND’S CHRISTMAS BARGAIN
is going on sale in the US this Christmas.

Here’s a taste of the story.

When Italian businessman Luigi Constanzo discovers that Megan, his beautiful estranged wife, is also the mother of his child, he is incensed! She’s left him no alternative: he will do anything in his power to possess his wife and child.

Megan is less than impressed when Luigi turns up on her doorstep – the week before Christmas! Luigi is as arrogant as ever – and still as impossible to resist. But Luigi is adamant…Megan will be a wife to him – in every way
– once more!


ALSO in Australia and New Zealand my 2002 Greek book
THE MEDITERRANEAN TYCOON is on sale in their ‘escape to…..’ series. It’s being twinned with the wonderful Sara Craven’s SMOKESCREEN MARRIAGE under the imprint ‘escape to… Greek Affairs’

I love it when I get copies of reprints or foreign editions – the trouble is my bookshelves are groaning under the load – and I refuse to put any of them out of sight!