Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 19 October 2007

Autumn

Don’t you just love Autumn? \There is a tree in front of my bedroom window that is turning all sorts of wonderful colours. The last few mornings it’s been quite misty but as the sun has broken through it has backlit the leaves and they looked stunning. It’s a pleasure to wake up in a morning just to see it.

Which reminds me that the second book I had published was called Shades of Autumn – set, as you can imagine, at this time of year. The hardbacks in those days were plain red with a paper sleeve and an artist’s impression of the characters. My hero looks like a young James Mason!

No news yet regarding my synopsis.