Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 2 October 2007

No news

I’ve been away for a few days catching my breath after my London trip and I was hoping to have news from my editor when I got back. However she rang me to say she hadn’t yet had time to read my manuscript – so the waiting goes on. I’ve caught up on some reading – which is sheer luxury because I hardly ever find time to read when I’m working on a book, and we’re revamping part of the garden, which is a major project..

I’d like to plug a book here. My friend
Margaret Callaghan has just had an on-line romance released by Moonlit Romance. She’s been trying so hard to break back into the market after two of her previous publishers stopped publishing romance, and at last she’s done it. The book is called Chasing Rainbows and can be purchased here. I’m in the middle of reading it at the moment and can’t wait to get back to it. I’ll tempt your appetite with the opening paragraph:

Hell, but she was beautiful, the most beautiful woman in the world. His woman, he’d foolishly believed, that long hot summer that stubbornly refused to fade in his mind. Because try though he would, he couldn’t forget he smell of her, the taste of her, the feel of her. Or maybe the stark truth was he didn’t want to forget. Because he’d loved her, and she’d lied. And for that he’d never forgive her. And savouring the memory kept the hate alive.

And last but not least, the winner of my September competition over on my website is Nathalie Najm. Nathalie, if you email me your address I’ll send your prize.

It was an interesting competition, I had more responses than I expected, and it was hard deciding the winner. Thank you to all who took part; I’ll be announcing another competition soon.