Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 13 December 2007

Keyboards

I recently bought a new keyboard because the letters were rubbing off on my last one. They actually started to do it within a few months of buying it but the shop wouldn’t exchange, saying, well, they’re cheap to buy, get another one! Or words to that effect. So I bought a cheap from one from our local supermarket – trying to be thrifty – or maybe mean! The trouble with that one was that I had to hit the keys hard and since I’m a light-fingered typist, I kept missing letters out. So I now have an expensive, stainless steel, super duper, all singing keyboard. But guess what? The keys are so close together that I keep catching the ones above with my nails (and they’re not that long!) Consequently I get all sorts of odd letters appearing in my typescript.

What is it with keyboards? Has anyone else had any experiences like this?