Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Sunday 30 December 2007

Post christmas

Guess what we had for Christmas? Well, I bought it my husband actually. A Wii. And what fun it proved to be over the holiday, keeping everyone entertained and happy so all I had to do was sit back and watch – and provide the food of course. A major feat in itself. I’m used to cooking for two, not eight. All seemed to go well though. No one complained and I had hardly anything left.

We also had (a joint present) a Nintendo DS – for brain training. So what with the physical activity of the Wii and the brain activity with the DS I’m going to be on top form in 2008. Let’s hope I write more books than I did in 07. One was my count. One miserable book. I don’t mean the book was miserable, it was the fact that I only had time to do one because of extensive revisions, and holidays, and life in general that annoys me.

I received proofs of my Australian book two days before Christmas (nice!) But I’ve already read and dispatched those back. And so my New Year’s resolution is to try and write more.

And to everyone I’d like to wish health and happiness for 2008.