Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 3 January 2008

Back to Work

Today is the day I start back to work. The holiday’s over. I’ve been on my treadmill this morning, done my brain training, and now I’m ready. At least I thought I was. I’ve read through my last chapter and I’m raring to go. So why am I finding it so difficult? Why am I procrastinating and writing this blog instead? It’s always the same after a break, it takes me a long time to get back into the flow. Let’s hope it won’t take too long with my deadline zooming ever swiftly towards me.

One other piece of news, I’m having a new website designed and it should be launched by the end of this month. So keep watching this space.

Meanwhile happy reading or writing, whatever you happen to be doing.