Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 10 January 2008

Busy

I’m still here. The reason I haven’t posted in the last few days is that I’ve got my head down writing. But you probably guessed that. Another ten thousand words to go – roughly three chapters. It doesn’t sound much but the end is of necessity always harder than the beginning because there are always a lot of loose ends to tie up. Nevertheless it has a sort of satisfying feeling to it.
Tonight we’re out with friends for a meal in a nice waterfront restaurant, so I might even imagine that I’m with Penny and Santo. Perhaps I’ll choose an Italian dish to complete the scene.
Actually in one of my scenes Penny & Santo dined in a coastal restaurant that had a balcony jutting out over the cliffs. It was a fantastic place where they sat and watched the sunset over the Mediterranean. It was very conducive to romance. And how I wished I’d been there.