Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 14 March 2008

Accepted


I’ve just received copies of The Rich Man’s Reluctant Mistress in Italian. It was published there in January but I thought I’d share the sexy cover with you. The book’s set in the Caribbean and Lucinda is an interior decorator. Zane has flown her out there from England to put the finishing touches to his newly acquired property – but judging by the cover he has other things on his mind!

This morning I took a bag full of foreign editions to my local library – then when I got home there were three copies of this book waiting for me. And I’ve just checked my shelves and found that I already have a copy. If anyone knows any Italians who’d be interested…

But even better news – my editor has read the revised version of my Italian book starring Penny & Santo and is really happy with what I've done. So it’s all systems go. As soon as I have a title and publication date I’ll let you know.

For the next two weeks or so I’m going to be busy with more celebrations of our 50th so apologies now if I don’t blog very often. One thing I will be doing is updating the news page on my website - so do look out for that.