Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 6 March 2008

Excitement

If you’ve visited my website you’ll know that our 50th Wedding Anniversary is fast approaching – on Saturday to be exact. We’re throwing a huge party in a splendid venue and I can’t wait. I can’t actually believe that I’ve been married for fifty years. Where has the time gone? We’re busy at the moment with all the last minute arrangements, keeping our fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong.

On the writing front I’m still waiting to hear from my editor about my Italian book – and I’m crossing some other fingers that she won’t want any more revisions. Meanwhile in between party planning I’m thinking up a new plot. I have my hero but not my heroine yet. And I sort of know what’s going to happen to them but not how they meet up. As you can tell, a lot more thought needs to go into it yet.

Also don’t forget, my contest is still running. Just to remind you I need to know in which country is my September 2008 release THE BILLIONAIRE’S BLACKMAIL BARGAIN set? My clue was that it was in one of my December posts. It was December 30th to be exact and prior to that on November 4th. But perhaps it’s a bit cruel asking you to search back like that. So I’m giving you another clue. Simone and Cade are Down Under. Easy uh? Send in those emails for a copy of BEDDED AT HIS CONVENIENCE