Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Writing place

Whenever I go away for a few days I always take my laptop with me, fully intending to do some writing. But the strange thing is, even though I sit down with good intentions I can never get anything meaningful down. I’ve even tried a borrowed Alphie.

Then as soon as I come home and sit at my desk the words begin to flow. It’s as though my inner self is comfortable only in this one spot. This is my writing place, it says, how dare you try to write anywhere else.

Does anyone else have this problem?