Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 30 April 2009

Still slow going

I’ve not written as much as I’d hoped this week. Not because I haven’t had the time, but because my characters won’t behave themselves. Adam wants to take Sienna to bed but I daren’t let him, not at this early stage. He should still be mad at her because he’s found out that he has a four year old son he knew nothing about. But is he mad? Is he heck. He's got over it far too quickly.

I really need to do some serious thinking about this story.