Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 7 May 2009

Inspiration


You never know where you might find inspiration. I’d come to a place in Adam’s and Sienna’s story where I felt it was going flat. Then I read Anne McAllister’s blog about an unfortunate accident that happened to her little granddaughter. Poor Ellie fell and cut her head and was rushed to hospital. This could happen to four year old Ethan, I thought. And with Anne’s kind permission I’ve used a similar situation to up the tension, taking me in a direction I had never planned.

Many thanks, Anne, and I hope Ellie continues to recover.