Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Heroes

I’ve been reading with interest Kate Walker’s series of blogs on Alpha heroes. I have just such a hero in Adam. He can be irritating and he can be kind. He can be arrogant and he can be romantic. He’s also something of an enigma. There are things Sienna never knew about him even though they were married for a few years before they split up. It is only now that he is back in her life that she is finding out exactly what makes this man tick.

DH has gone out so that I can get on with my writing but as usual I’m procrastinating. Why is it that when he’s at home I work harder? Is it because when he’s out I can get on with all those little jobs that are hard to do when your man is around the place?