Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 28 May 2009

The Santorini Marriage Bargain



Don’t you just love the cover of my new book? This is Rhianne and Zarek’s story. Rhianne is English, Zarek is a gorgeous Greek. They met when he nearly ran her over and she blamed him even though she’d stepped out into the road without looking. I’m on her side, though. She’d just found her boyfriend in bed with her best friend. It’s enough to make anyone walk deliberately in front of a car.

This is a very special book because it’s my 75th (shame there isn’t a mention on the cover) and next month I’ll be running a competition to celebrate, so if you want a copy for free watch this space.


The back cover blurb goes like this:

From the Greek’s secretary…
When fresh-faced Rhianne Pickering agrees to work for masterful Greek Zarek Diakos she knows it’s a mistake – no man has ever made her heart quicken and her body quiver like this! But with her life in tatters she needs a job.

To his convenient wife!
Zarek thinks Rhianne makes the perfect secretary. But on a business trip to the beautiful island of Santorini he decides her skills are undervalued. He’s in need of a bride: under the warm Mediterranean sun he’ll show Rhianne it’s a position she can’t refuse!

Next time I’ll give you the excerpt that’s in front of the book.