Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 3 December 2009

Foreign editions

It seems to be the week for foreign editions. I’ve had Polish and Czechoslovakian. Italian and French, as well as Japanese. It’s intriguing to see all the different covers and how I wish I could read the translations.

Christmas is fast approaching and I need to go and shop but I don’t want to leave my writing. I am being persuaded, though, to go out tomorrow – but only on condition that I work on Saturday. Time will tell if it works out.