Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 10 December 2009

Good news

It's good news. My editor likes my partial. So Zander and Kara can continue happily with their story. Thank goodness, because I'm on Chapter 8 and I would have hated to put it to one side. The trouble is at the moment that Christmas is kind of getting in the way. I'm pretty well organised but I think my writing will have to take a back seat until after the holiday. Last year we went away for Christmas but this time we're having a quiet one at home. If Christmas can be quiet!