Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 23 December 2009

The Twelve-Month Marriage Deal


I know I wasn't going to blog again until the New Year but I've just had CataRomance review on The Twelve-Month Marriage Deal which is on sale in the UK now, and of course from Amazon or the Book Depository and I was so pleased I wanted to share:




Margaret Mayo deftly blends intense passion, steamy seduction, nail-biting drama and searing emotion in her latest sensational Modern romance for Mills and Boon: The Twelve-Month Marriage Deal! Margaret Mayo brings her characters vividly to life and readers will adore feisty Elena and the deliciously sexy, Vidal. A fabulous tale of secrets, scandal and seduction, The Twelve-Month Marriage Deal is the latest intoxicating novel from this much-loved writer of romantic fiction!




My Christmas just got better!