Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Saturday 2 January 2010

It's all over

And the winner is…

Mary Ann Derbin

Congratulations Mary on winning my Christmas contest. I’ll be posting your prize soon.

So many people said that having their whole family together for Christmas was what they would like best. I expected when I posed the question of how you would like to spend Christmas if money was no object to elicit some fairytale responses. But no, tradition won. Which is as it should be. Thank you to everyone who entered and thank you to Mary for touching my heart.

I’m looking forward to Monday because I’m going back to work. Back to Zander and Kara who have been spending their time in Athens at his mother’s birthday party. I hope they didn’t get up to anything in my absence.

Happy New Year everyone.