Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 19 January 2010

ebook bundle

I'm blogging on WeWriteRomance today about Surrender To The Millionaire which is on sale now in the WeWriteRomanceSelectsPresents ebook bundle over at Harlequin or Amazon. Don't forget Kate Walker, Michelle Reid and Anne McAllister also have books in the bundle so it's going to be a great read.

I couldn't wait more than one day to read my book through and I was happy that it needed very little alteration. I'm about to press the send button now!!!