Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 28 January 2010

Diets

There's not much happening in my life at the moment. I'm still waiting to hear from my editor and I'm still working on my talk. I'm also jotting down ideas for a new book.

I was looking through my bookcase earlier for a book on poetry - which I couldn't find, but I did spot these titles:

Foods that Harm and Foods that Heal
Colour Me Beautiful Make Up Book
How to Look and Feel Half Your Age
The F2 Diet
Inch LossPlan
The Waistline Plan
Slim & Healthy Recipes

What do you think they are telling me?

That they never did any good, that's what. I'm a stone heavier than I ever used to be, well, two actually if we go back to before children time.

The best diet book I've ever followed is one I bought in Australia called The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet. CSIRO stands for Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation. And it worked - till I stopped following it!

There are super recipes in this book. I made their butternut pumpkin/squash and coriander soup a couple of weeks ago - it is to die for.

So that's me cleansing my soul. Now where is the chocolate?