Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 7 January 2010

It was the week before Christmas.



One of my Christmas presents was a load of books from Harlequin. Five boxes to be exact. The first time the postman tried to deliver them I was out. It was a Saturday morning. I had no idea then that they were books, simply that five parcels had been returned to the postal depot and would I book a new delivery date.

Since I have a son living in the US I thought it was from him. I thought how generous he was being. But no, it was Harlequin being generous. They were all foreign editions. Italian, French, French again, Brazilian, German, and German again. But not one copy of each, nor my usual two, but four of the German ones, three of the Brazilian, three of the one French and four of the other, and two of the Italian. Twenty books in all.

I thought you might like to see them!

I’m fast running out of space. I’ve no idea what I’m going to do with them all.