Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Bread and Soup

I’ve been breadmaking today. And yesterday my DH made a lovely Butternut Squash soup. Anyone would think we were under siege! It is snowing outside but it’s not that bad, not here anyway, most of it had melted before this new lot, but a meal of homemade soup and bread was like a feast. How we enjoyed it. And there’s plenty for another day – or two!

I also have only 4000 words to write to finish the first draft of Zander & Kara’s story.

All in all I’m feeling pretty good.