Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Sleep therapy


A few less words today - 2,300. But pretty good anyway by my standards. I'm almost at the end of my notes, though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get some inspiration while I'm in bed tonight in that half asleep state. The trouble is that sitting up to write my notes makes me wide awake and then I have trouble getting to sleep. I do have a voice recorder which my DH bought me some years ago, but I'm always afraid of waking him if I use it. Besides I'm old fashioned. There's something satisfactory about putting pen to paper.