Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 23 April 2010

Disaster

My computer is in hospital - I'm using DH's at the moment. Some nasty little worm has got at it and the end result is that the whole operating system has stopped working. So the tech guys are going to take everything off and reload the system again - and then I'll have the job of reloading all of my programmes!! Something I'm not looking forward to. Especially my service provider. That could take ages. Besides which it's going to cost an arm and leg. So I'm not a happy bunny at the moment.

At least the weather's good. We have clear blue skies and the forecast for the weekend is more of the same.