Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 10 December 2010

The snow has gone in our area - for the time being! The forecast isn't too good, though. And I have completed the first two chapters of my new book - which I am now happy with. Another one chapter and then it will go to my editor.

Tomorrow night we're going to eat out Chinese style - celebrating my DH's birthday. It won't be his actual birthday but it's close enough. I've bought him something he's always wanted - a telescope. I guess he'll be praying for clear skies when he's allowed to open the box. Every day since I bought it he says, 'Can I open it now?' He's still a little kid at heart - and I love him for it.