Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Weather

Every leaf on every bush in the garden is rimmed by frost this morning. And now the sky has turned blue and the sun has come out and it's like a winter wonderland. Cobwebs against the fence, draped over the bird table, all thick with frost. The snow on the garden glistening.

It's very beautiful but I'm glad I'm tucked up in my nice warm office contemplating some hot climes spent with my hero and heroine.

How about you? What's the weather like in your part of the world?