Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Names

My new hero and heroine are taking shape and becoming real people even though I seem to have been doing anything but writing recently. Believe me, though, the new story may be out of sight but it's never out of mind. I still don't have names for my H&H - they're temporarily called Adam & Eve. But I'm tossing the idea around of Dendra for my heroine. It's the name of a small Greek island but also a friend of a friend, etc, knows someone of that name and said it came from the Greek word for rhododendron.

What do you think?