Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 14 February 2011

St Valentine's Day

Do you know, I'd almost forgotten it was Valentine's Day today so I'm coming in a bit late wishing everyone a Happy St Valentine's Day. Perhaps the reason I'd forgotten was that we've had a full weekend with our eldest grandson staying here. We took him shopping (he's at the age when he likes designer clothes), we intended to go to the cinema but the film he wanted to see had finished two days before! And we went to one of our local Chinese restaurants for dinner. Which was a treat. So this morning I had a lie in and then while my DH hoovered I polished the furniture and cleaned the windows - and consequently forgot all about blogging and Valentine's Day.

So I hope you all enjoyed it and that you had cards from your loved ones - even cards from secret admirers (those are the best kind).