Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Time

What happened to Monday? Where did it go? We had another weekend spent with our eldest grandson - we went to the cinema this time to see PAUL. It's not somethig I would have chosen to see but in the end I actually enjoyed it.



And yesterday we went shopping for paint for our bedroom. It's badly in need of redecoration and new curtains. I do plan to make my own but have yet to find any material I like. And I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to when the room will actually be done! We've been talking about it for so long...

Adam & Eve are not yet true best friends.....