Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 9 May 2011

1st week May contest

And the winner is...

LACEY DEVLIN

Congratulations, Lacey.  My DH picked your name out of the hat (well, a little plastic bowl actually but a hat sounds so much nicer) - so if you'd like to email me your address I'll make sure a copy of A NIGHT WITH CONSEQUENCES will soon be on its way to you.

Commiserations to those of you who didn't win but you can always enter again for the second week of my contest.  This time the question is: 

Where does Blake take Kara for a few days holiday?  As before the answer can be found on my website - http://www.margaret-mayo.com/

Good luck everyone!