Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Sunday 15 May 2011

Contest

I've just spent a few computerless days away and was disappointed to see that no one had entered this second week of my contest - so I'm going to run the same question this week.

Where did Blake whisk Kara to in my book A NIGHT WITH CONSEQUENCES?  Or - different question, same answer - in which country was the conference held where Blake took his PA?  The answer can be found here on my website.

A copy of this book  is the prize for the winner - so you know what they say - you have to be in it to win it.

I'm now going to look forward to a whole rush of answers...   Send them here



BIG MISTAKE!  I think my mind was on other things when I checked for contest entrants.  I've found you - those who entered.  But as there were only a couple of entries I'm going to add your names to this week's list.  And then I'll pick two winners so all will be fair.