Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 14 September 2007

Pink Heart Society

It’s going to be an exciting weekend. Over on The Pink Heart Society I’m doing a Spotlight Interview. Do take a look and find out where I get my inspiration from for my books, how I relax and wind down, my most embarrassing moment, and lots of other things about me that you might never know otherwise.

Something else embarrassing - my interview will have a link to my website which has gone completely haywire. Many apologies as I have no time at the moment to put it right.