Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 4 September 2007

Foreign books

I’ve just received some copies of a 2 in 1 book of mine printed in Italian. Actually I now have six copies! How I wished I’d received them before we went to Rome so that I could have handed them out and perhaps got myself some new fans. Isn’t it always the way of things? What do I do with these copies now? I’ll keep one for my bookshelf, but the others? My local library doesn’t want any more – I think I’ve saturated them. All ideas will be gratefully received.