Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 11 August 2008

Names

I’m still feeling empty with Zarek and Molly gone. I finally decided to keep the name Molly – by the time I’d finished writing her story she became Molly. So all that angst was for nothing. Thank you again to everyone who commented on the name.

We’re having our exuberant twelve year old grandson for the rest of his school holidays so we’ll be here, there and everywhere and I probably won’t have the time or the energy for blogging.

And hopefully by the time he goes back to school my editor will have read my book.