Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 1 August 2008

Greek book















Fifty two thousand words and finished – the first draft that is.

I’ve added and taken away in various places from notes I’d already made, but I’ve deliberately not read the whole book through. I want to do that with a fresh eye. So I shall leave it until after the weekend. Probably Tuesday as I’m having my hair done on Monday.

It’s taken me three months to write this book so a lot of what I’ve written I haven’t seen for a long time. I’m actually really looking forward to reading it. All I hope is that I don’t come across any nasty surprises.
The above photos are of Zarek when Molly met him, and then with his hair cut short for the wedding.
(Will someone please tell me how I can put the photos in the places that I want them?)