Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Summer

We went down to the south coast this weekend to visit my son and daughter in law. And as we haven’t had much of a summer this year we couldn’t have picked a better time – the weather was scorchingly hot. We enjoyed a boat ride around Poole harbour – which is the second largest natural harbour in the world – and admired the yachts in their moorings. One of the biggest boat builders is situated there and I stood for long moments admiring their craft – imagining my hero owning one of them.

Actually in my book THE BILLIONAIRE’S BLACKMAIL BARGAIN, Cade is a boat builder and I did use this company’s website – amongst others – to get some ideas.

I was back at my desk today working on my final chapter – which always holds mixed blessings. Relief that I’ve almost finished, but something of a headache as well because I need to make sure that I have tied up all the ends. I already have a list of amendments – things that have occurred to me as the story progressed but I didn’t wish to lose my momentum by going back and adding them. This is somewhat unusual for me because I usually try to correct as I go along. It will be interesting to see how it works out.