Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 3 July 2008

Vivaldi

Hardly any writing done this week, but I would like to share this.

A new block of apartments has gone up at the end of the road where a friend of mine lives, called Vivaldi Court. At first I couldn’t think why they should have named it after a famous composer, but then I realised that my friend lives in Spring Lane, other streets nearby are Autumn Close, Winter Road and Summer Avenue. The pub that was on the site before the housing development was called Four Seasons.

Clever thinking.

It particularly appealed to me because, as I’ve mentioned before, Vivaldi’s Four Seasons is one of my favourites pieces of music, one I often play when I’m writing.