Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 5 August 2008

September book

My September book THE BILLIONAIRE’S BLACKMAIL BARGAIN is available from the Mills and Boon website now – a whole month before it hits the shops!

It’s Cade and Simone’s story, set in a stunning location in Australia’s Whitsundays. Simone was unknowingly instrumental in Cade losing his inheritance – and now he’s back in her life and intent on revenge!

Don’t you just love revenge stories?

If you fancy your chances of winning a signed copy of this book then why not enter the contest currently running on my website? All you have to do is email me and let me know your favourite setting for a Modern/Presents/Sexy story. It might be a major city, an island, a country – the choice is yours. The winner will be picked at random at the end of August so you still have plenty of time.

Incidentally one country is already an out and out winner. I’m not saying which it is yet because it could easily be overtaken – I’ll let you know when the contest closes.