Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 13 October 2008

New book

We have lift off. My blank screen is no longer blank. The story of Vidal and Elena is about to be told. I know it will take me some time to get into it as I’ve had a longer break than normal between books, but I’m feeling quietly excited about this new story. There’s going to be an aristocratic feel about it as both hero and heroine move in high circles – something I’ve not tackled before, at least not from the heroine’s pov. I don’t have any photographs of my characters yet, but when and if I do I’ll be sure to post them.