Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 27 October 2008

Proofs

I don’t normally welcome proofs, especially when I’m working on a new book. But on Friday the proofs to The Santorini Marriage Bargain arrived – my other MofC story. And when I read them through over the weekend I was happily reminded that it is nothing at all like the one I’m writing now. So my mild panic is over. It doesn’t mean the story is going to be any easier to write, but at least I’m reassured.

Also there were only three minor corrections – which is a first. I’ve known proofs with lots and lots of corrections.