Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 2 October 2008

Synopsis

The waiting is over and it was not good news. My ed had grave reservations about my synopsis – so it’s back to the drawing board. We talked over some ideas and I’m going to spend the weekend fleshing them out and hopefully get back to her early next week. I suppose the fact that the story had gone no further in my mind during the waiting period should have told me that it wasn't a brilliant idea in the first place. Nevertheless it's disappointing.