Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Better

I'm feeling much better now and have managed to get back into my writing - which is good - except that I'm not halfway through the story yet and it's deadline is the end of January. I'm facing a big black hole in the middle. I wish the Christmas fairy would wave her magic wand and help me through it. I know how it's going to end but what's going to happen in the middle is still a mystery. At least Vidal and Elena are happy in their m-o-c. Perhaps that's the problem. Are they too happy? I think it needs some deep thought.