Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Wednesday 31 December 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We went away for Christmas this year, staying in a hotel in Devon. We did lots of walking after every meal so neither of us have put any weight on – which has to be good. Therefore no need for a New Year’s resolution to lose weight (except that I really could do with losing a few pounds) And now I have my head down trying to finish Vidal and Elena’s story – still half a book to go and my deadline is the end of January. With my rate of words per day it will be hard going. Nevertheless I’m sure I shall deliver on time.

I’ve also vowed to myself that I’ll try and blog more frequently than I did in 2008. Even if it’s only to tell you my word count for the day. And any time now I’ll be setting a new contest.

So – Happy New Year to everyone, may it bring you peace and happiness.