Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 2 January 2009

Sloth

I must confess that I’m not very good when it comes to exercising. I have a treadmill which I rarely use despite buying it with the very best of intentions. When I do exercise, even if it’s walking, I usually end up with cramp in my legs and feet when I go to bed.

Over Christmas we did a lot of walking – for instance a three mile trek along a coastal footpath which included some quite difficult hill climbs. If ever I’d expected to get cramp it was then. Did I? No, not the faintest twinge.

Yesterday we visited friends, which we do every New Year’s Day, sitting around indulging, the only exercise lifting the odd glass of wine, and last night I had cramp in my toes off and on for about two hours. My usual remedy, apart from walking on a cold floor, is Magnesium Phosphate tablets – which melt on your tongue in an instant – but even they didn’t work.

So I’m making a plea - does anyone have a good remedy for cramp?