Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Thursday 15 January 2009

Resolution

Oops! I haven’t blogged for two days so I’ve already broken my New Year’s resolution. At least I didn’t resolve to diet – even though I could do with losing a few pounds. My excuse – family visiting Tuesday, hairdressers and dentist yesterday – followed by a visit to the cinema to cheer me up as I’m having a tooth problem.

DH and I went to see Australia. I’d heard so much about it and I didn’t feel let down. I loved it. It had humour and gravity, sadness and drama, tragedy and romance. And of course Hugh Jackman. How could you not like a film with him in it? Not sure I liked him with a beard – but even so – that body!!

Now it's back to the writing. Two chapters to go, eight thousand words. And two and a half weeks before my deadline. Not forgetting that this is the first draft. I shall need all that time to go through it with a fine toothcomb.