Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Coincidence

I visited one of Duncan Bannatyne’s Health Clubs this morning – not because I’m a fitness fanatic, I’m more of a couch potato, but my DH was seeing a physiotherapist there.

While I was waiting I picked up a copy of Esquire and lo and behold there was an article about the man himself, Duncan Bannatyne – he of Dragon’s Den fame. It told of his beginnings as an ice cream salesman – and how he now runs the largest chain of independent health clubs in the UK. He’s apparently worth £310 million.

My kind of hero, I thought. Do I feel another book coming on?