Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Friday 23 January 2009

The End

Elena and Vidal have finally made their way to my editor's desk. I've had my head down since Christmas finishing this book and I now need a break. Actually it feels strange not to be writing. I went out shopping this morning and the first thing I did when I got back was put my computer on. Happily there was an email from my editor acknowledging my book -now I have to play the waiting game.

I also have a trip to London to look forward to early next month and we're busy planning what show/s we'd like to see. It's a birthday treat from my DH.