Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 12 January 2009

Weekend

Grandson Number One spent the weekend with us and how we treasure those moments. We keep thinking that any time now he’ll not want to come. He is after all thirteen and I’m sure he enjoys time with his mates much better than with his grandparents. So we count our blessings.

He’s such a joy to be with, he has a great sense of humour, inherited from my DH. They both delight in teasing me. It seems quiet today. DH has gone out so that I can get on with my writing but, like any Monday morning, it is refusing to flow.