Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Quick contest


I’d like to introduce you to the heroine of my next book. I don’t have her story yet, or even any ideas. (I have another book to finish first!) But when I saw this photo I immediately knew that she was going to be my next heroine.

So I thought I’d run a quick interim competition, for seven days only. (My January/February contest is still running on my website)

My question is this. Why is she wearing a hat? Could it even be a man’s hat. Is she going somewhere special? Is she looking straight at my hero and flirting? Does she already know him? Or do you have ideas of your own?

Go on – get your thinking caps on.

I’ll carefully consider all of your suggestions and whoever submits the idea I decide to incorporate into my next book you’ll receive a prize of your choice from any one of my back titles.