Welcome

I'm so glad you've found my blog! This is where I share what's going in my life, and where you'll usually find the most up-to-date information on my latest releases. For more detailed information on my books, check out my backlist. And be sure to check out my contest page so you don't miss out!

Margaret

seperator

Monday 8 December 2008

It's all or nothing

Some weeks I receive several parcels of books and at other times there are none. Last week was a good week. Together with copies of my new book THE ITALIAN’S RUTHLESS BABY BARGAIN due out in the UK in February I received two copies of BEDDED AT HIS CONVENIENCE in Greek. How I wish I could read their language – it looks so fascinating.

And then on Friday I received a copy of an old book of mine POWERFUL PERSUASION – first published in 1996 – in Japanese comic form. It’s wonderful. My heroine, Celena, has such large eyes – and when I say large, I mean LARGE. And Luciano – a Sicilian aristocrat – is quite dashing although he looks a bit younger than I imagined. It must have taken someone ages to draw all these hundreds of pictures – unless it’s computerised. Does anyone know? I’ve only ever had one book published before in comic form so it’s quite an event.